Our Current Process
DTP is proud to be a non-asset based Business Process Outsourcing company that utilizes best in class third-party providers (we call them Document Service Providers or DSP’s) offering a complete global document production and distribution process.
JUPITER, our proprietary document workflow processing platform and portal has been in faultless operation and expanding in capabilities since 2002.
We accept the most basic format of documents to be produced-digital images in virtually any file format-and transfer them to the most appropriate DSP via our JUPITER platform.
We do not require file format changes and there are no restrictions as to the data formats that we accept. We build a virtual private print and mail network for each of our customers based upon their specific output criteria. Once data is received, it is parsed and routed based upon pre-set criteria and forwarded to the appropriate global production location.
DSP locations in our network are connected via JUPITER and automatically receive all job notifications and communications. They then produce the documents, inserting and posting within a predefined service level agreement following receipt.
Any required consumables can also be held at the production site, making it even easier for clients. DTP also maintains inventory levels and places reorder requests as and when needed. We maintain financial accountability with our DSP’s in their local currency allowing our clients to pay us in the currency they choose.
Currently more than 80% of our customers choose to distribute their documents in hard copy format delivered via the local post. However, being a Multi-Channel Communications provider, we see constant growth in the pure digital delivery of such documents be it to Email, web delivery or Fax and SMS.
Our clients want solutions for:
- On Demand print and mail for transactional and Direct Marketing documents.
- Print then warehouse inventory for ongoing customer ordering.
- Licensing JUPITER for their own internal needs.
JUPITER delivers a scalable cloud based "Software as a Service" (SaaS) platform providing high availability and dependability, delivering protection of confidentiality and integrity to maintain customers trust and confidence.
Working within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Shared Security Responsibility model, DTP relies on the world’s largest cloud service provider for the massive scalability and resilience of its Compute, Storage, Networking and Global Availability Zone infrastructure.
The IT infrastructure that AWS provides to its customers is designed and managed in alignment with security best practices and a variety of IT security standards including:
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70)
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP
- DOD CSM Levels 1-5
- PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO 9001 / ISO 27001
- FIPS 140-2
- MTCS Level 3
Hardware and best-of-breed infrastructure is closely coupled with audited, reviewed and hardened application components, with strict access management controls sitting on actively managed Operating Systems with optimised Firewall configurations.
Our Global DSP partners also meet a stringent Partnership Qualification Process which covers all aspects of global production quality and security including but not limited to:
- ISO Standards compliance.
- Physical monitoring 24x7 through closed circuit surveillance and identification based access.
- Process and physical controls which ensure that documents are processed with integrity and cannot be mis-routed or otherwise incorrectly sent.
Maintenance and Support
JUPITER is an Enterprise class solution and provides 99.5% service availability based on our scalable implementation with the Amazon Cloud infrastructure.
Maintenance is performed only during non-business hours and regionalised for the least impact on customers.
We perform daily back-ups, provide routine and emergency data recovery, and always thoroughly manage archiving.
We provide all the necessary initial training to our authorized users as required.
Disaster Recovery capabilities are included via Amazon Cloud Services, with no single point of failure for the application. All data is securely and instantly replicated between multiple data centers in each of our operational regions.
JUPITER is designed based on Open Source technologies allowing customers to integrate with us on the same basis if required. By using Web Services or APIs, and allowing the use of all major technology platforms - it’s easy to work with us and automate all procedures for a full end-to-end solution.
Additionally, we offer a dedicated branded web portal to improve the users experience and provide for seamless integration - including Single Sign On - with your Intranet applications.
Whether through a web portal, or highly automated integration, JUPITER allows for:
- Access to the document management stages at any point.
- Automated on-line storage and retrieval facilities.
- Multiple use implementations for customers with segregated multiple user requirement.
- Bespoke software development written to meet any customers need using open sourced technologies.
JUPITER has been in use and operational since 2002 and is continually augmented as customers' needs change and modify. Clearly bespoke ideas for one customer are often based on radical ideas to improve productivity and process and these implementations become assimilated to the full offering for new customers.
To illustrate here are some customer-driven features and benefits ready and available for you to use in your implementation.
- Generic Global Distributive Print with multiple user nominated print locations by document.
- Address certification and cleansing prior to print, mail.
- Document template management using MS Word DOCX format.
- Document template management using HTML for customer Emails including attachments.
- Print document composition from data merge using XLS, CSV, XML, JSON or other Delimited ASCII format.
- Machine based Document translation and composition from data.
- Web Shop functionality providing for SKU Catalog and dynamic product definition and categorisation.
- Full Order Basket/Checkout process and online payment.
- Business Unit maintenance allowing restrictions to defined products by category.
- Inventory Management by print location including re-order level and Back-Order maintenance.
- Role / Privilege maintenance allowing controlled access to restricted user functions.
- Dynamic Print Job Profile Management. Upload a PDF, define its format and implement processing business rules such as.
- Multi-Document Splitting by Page.
- File Naming based on content.
- Multi-Document merging based on household delivery.
- Document suppression based on zero value invoices.
- Rescaling of PDF output for global sizing differences.
- Two-step process allowing authorised users to approve submitted items for print.
- Automated routing based on document address content.
- Automated Integration with 3rd Party Courier service providers.
- Postal service routing selection based on User selection or account number.
- Automatic routing to Email or Web Presentation based on supplied data.
- Write a letter in the browser for rapid Global print in under 10 minutes.
- Windows Printer Driver implementation for Desktop application integration.
- Full featured reporting including Compliance trail audit.