Benefits for the Mail Generator
- Dramatic reduction of overheads and in-house costs
- Omni Channel capabilities between hard and soft copy communications
- Third Party provision of best in class services for more accurate and less expensive output
- Fully outsourced solution
- Ability to purchase a wide array of value-add solutions
- Faster time to delivery by producing nearest to end destination in both domestic and international instances
- Faster Posting of statements and invoices results in Faster Payments Collection
- Validation of data - consistency
- Ad-hoc redesign of documents
- Reduction of Time-to-Market
- Personalised capabilities - Marketing Campaigns Management
- Distribution to end customers in digital formats
- Ability to Archive and retrieve
- Immediate reprints, or conversion to different formats
- Paperless options and commitment to protect the environment
Benefits for the Postal Services Provider
- Receiving / Collecting data from sources they don’t have access too, resulting in cost optimization
- Ability to receive and process various formats (format agnostic)
- Processing Data in parallel (multiple production lines)
- Matching of data, ruling, sorting, grouping, assigning content (layouts, images, statistics, graphics), Barcodes, Global Counters, Algorithms, co-enveloping, zip code validation, etc.
- Shop floor optimization leading to lower overheads
- A more efficient return mail processing system providing immediate feedback
- Ability to cooperate with foreign Post Offices for postal optimization
- Ability to pursue additional revenue sources
- Archiving of the generated documents that can be used for documents' reprints either for end-customers or for legal purposes, transformation to special formats (XML, XLS, PDF, SWF, HTML, etc.), as replicated data for disaster recovery, etc.
- Ability to go from Proofing to Printing
- Ad-hoc redesign of documents
- Special Marketing Campaigns
- Processing address changes, workflow
- Electronic Output and delivery (personalized emails, web, SMS, etc.)
- Delivery of digital signed documents
- Virtually any known print format capability (Duplex, Simplex, One-Up, Two-Up, Continuous Feed / Cut Sheets, Barcodes, OCR Strings)
- Data integrity engine that compares the input with the output
- Automated Graphical user interface
- Complete XML architecture with Java implementation
Why you Should Outsource your Print and Mail?
Determining whether to shut down your internal print and mail operation and outsource to a print service provider, as opposed to keeping it in-house and potentially making capital investments in technology can be a very difficult decision to make. Those in favor of keeping print and mail in-house have concerns over sending customer data outside the organization and believe investing in new technology will improve operational workflows, enhance the customer experience and increase brand recognition by adding additional new features that continual are introduced. Proponents of outsourcing believe that print and mail is not any company’s core competency (except for a printing company) and therefore let those who do what they do best handle your output, besides outsourcing always proves to be the least cost effective methodology.
Here's what we feel are key drivers in choosing outsourcing methodology:
- There's an overall decline in transactional print volumes thanks to cost cutting and the advent of purely electronic communications.
- Purchasing proper equipment is complex, confusing and expensive. Coupled with technology changing so fast, that major equipment purchasing can seem non-stop, as well as on-going along with staff training and implementation.
- Clients want color in their output and your equipment may well still be black and white. So do you purchase the more expensive color equipment or produce black and white and outsource only the color work? Another complexity you should not have to consider.
- Increased Regulatory pressures require full and ongoing document integrity. Just a single document produced that doesn't meet regulatory requirements can and will cost you time and money.
- Single site operations such as your internal in-sourced location must rely on third-party providers for disaster recovery, cloud computing and storage as well as business resumption services. Why outsource some of the workload and not all of it?
- Expertise and experience in print management and support
- IT help desk
- Streamlined billing
- Software tools
- Help manage your environment
- Management reports